20 Kasım 2012 Salı

design issues & colours !

Okay, as i mentioned before i started to design envelope and letterhead. But its hard to do for me in the beggining, because you have to think about your customers use of file, how they are going to look and you have to also make them to realize it is your company when they looked.
Last week, we had a feedback from our assistant Doruk and i developped my designs in that way, but this week also we have to think about colours. Thus i started to look up for brand identities (as always..) Now i am going to share some brand identites and maybe they can help me about color election too.




In the beggining Elif Hoca told us that if something good looks in black and white its looks good in any colours. I think this is a grat example for that. I really like the typeface they choose and their bag for cups. For this moment i dont need this but there is no harm to look at them.


This can be a good idea about coloring the logo.





This one i found very simple and visually atractive to my eye. But the thing i hate about visual identity post, they make some 'artistic' photos for their identities and it makes harder to understand what is going on. I wish they had just 'normal' photos of their identities. 

















I like their envelope, and they have normal photos so that i can understand whats going on. Especially im having hard time to design envelope, maybe colour can be helpful to design it...





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder